Pages

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Suqqu Spring swatches

Not mine (we UK'ers will have to wait until Feburary -- more details as I get them), but from Nankycarmen's Weibo (Chinese Twitter). All items are limited edition, except for the three eyeshadow quads/quints, which will join the permanent range.




and a product pic of quad 11 Himesango from Weibo user 1997502131:

I hope to swatch these too if my counter gets advance testers again, as recent limited-edition Suqqu items have sold out within a day of release in London.

6 comments:

  1. I like the blush colours (finally some more picks) but for the eyeshadows I just have one word: browns overloads

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only palette I was interested in is EX2 and it looks GREAT! <3 *iz in love* ... but the other blushers look yummy too *iz desperate* suqqu, why are you so great?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection! I can't believe I haven't tried Suqqu yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I discovered your blog a few days ago.
    First, I just live the way you make up.
    Well, I like Suqqu make up but I live in France. I could buy them on Ichibankao but it is so so expensive.

    Can you tell me where I can find them in London? That would be very kind. I will go to London in march.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole collection looks divine. I definitely want some of the LE stuff so could you tell us when it will be released here, if possible?

    I don't want to miss out like I did with the Xmas sets!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the eyeshadow shades are a little uninspired. Maybe they'll hit it out of the park texture-wise or something?

    Isadorette: thanks so much :) You can find the only Suqqu counter in Selfridges department store (Ground Floor). It's not in the main beauty hall, but in the niche opposite Godiva chocolates.

    Nazia: I will report back as soon as I hear anything! (And vice versa, missy)

    ReplyDelete