Pages

Wednesday, 21 March 2012

St Patrick's Day and Night

I've been a lackadaisical blogger lately and this post is embarrasingly late. (Okay, also because I took the night pics after coming home, and most of the photos were hazy artistic renderings of my bathroom ceiling / left earlobe.)

Daytime pictures in natural light. Nighttime ones in artificial light + flash.

Day 
Rouge Bunny Rouge's delicate lime Resplendant Quetzal as an accent in a girly springtime look. RBR pigment in Sleeping Under a Mandarin Tree (I recently received a decant of this holographic marigold-shifting-to-lemon from a generous friend) all over the lid and under the inner part of lower lashline, with Chestnut-Napped Apalis in the socket. A perky flick with KATE gel liner BK-1 and a basic volumising daytime mascara, Maybelline Falsies wp. [Not pictured: GOSH white kohl]

Paired with one of the new Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited lipsticks (CR330) and RBR liquid bronzer on high points to add warmth. Base is Shu Stage Performer and Underbase Mousse Pink Purple as a base, with custom concealer (RMS 11 + Illamasqua white) as needed.


Night
Standard issue green smokey, incorporating as many of my new toys (from swaps! and gifts! honest....) as I had time for with utter disregard for clashing of undertones and other such canards.
Make Up Store pencil in Sparkling Smaragde as base and taken under eye with a dab of Green Card in the inner corner. On the lid: the two greyed greens from Kevyn Aucoin Essential Eye Palette #6 with Addiction Pink Python closest to the lashline [not pictured, impulsive addition] and Collection2000 Glam Crystals glitter eyeliner Pizzazz on the upper lashline. Waterline rimmed with MUFE Aqua Eyes 0L and clumptastic lashes with two coats of Majolica Majorca Lash King.

Paired with cool petally pinks rather than the more usual coral/peach -- Addiction Miss You More lipgloss and Shu Uemura Sakura blush. Same base as for day with the addition of Paul&Joe Light Cream Foundation S 00 -- you can see my custom concealer didn't quite hold up on the mutant boil I'm currently cultivating in between my eyebrows. Back to the lab....

10 comments:

  1. The second look is stunning and so wonderfully smoky. And your skin looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY SHT, FIERCE!!! I am blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GORGEOUS!!! love your looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the winged eye look, so precise and yup fierce, sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your skin looks incredible in the second look! How did you apply the cream foundation? Was it with (damp) sponge? Or finger...? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are these the pics I missed everytime I logged in? lol. now I know why I love green so much! you look so pretty! *iz dead*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why u so pretty? Love these so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. would you share what you're wearing on your lips? fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am swooning over your second look! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete