1. Something you bought recently
|top row: G135, G251, G745 | bottom: IR115, G311, G646|
2. Something you got in the mail this weekConfessions of a Glitterholic and Lauren Clark (which captures the definite micro-shimmer in all four shades).
Heartbreaker will be replacing Guerlain Ecrin 6 2 Place Vendôme (left) in my collection -- the one common note being cobalt blue :D
3. Something you could not live without this week
4. Something you are trying out this week
5. Something you are wearing this week
|carved resin cuffs both from etsy // 'eco-plastic' lace bracelet by Batucada.|
This could just as easily have gone under the 'trying out' category. I've always been too cheap/lazy to accessorise properly but am trying to remedy this. This week: wristwear-in-odd-materials (...yeah, I'm an accessories noob). Still have yet to master wearing of wristwatch without dramatically smashing watch-face against nearest indestructible surface during wild gesticulation.