1. Something you bought recently
Six of the ten new Shu Uemura glitters (released June 1st). Some of you may know I decided to take June off for my twelve-of-2012
2. Something you got in the mail this weekConfessions of a Glitterholic and Lauren Clark (which captures the definite micro-shimmer in all four shades).
Heartbreaker will be replacing Guerlain Ecrin 6 2 Place Vendôme (left) in my collection -- the one common note being cobalt blue :D
3. Something you could not live without this week
I've been doing a lot of running around in the sweltering heat lately, and relying on perfumes to act as my pocketful of posies to ward off
4. Something you are trying out this week
Addiction released several shades of Eye Lacquer WP for summer and Swimming Pool was my test-the-water purchase. So far, it seems to perform identically to the Paul&Joe Eye Gloss formula, which can be worn either as a delicate veil of a topcoat or built up to an über-glittery lacquer, over various creams or powders, or on its own, with absolutely no creasing or fallout.
5. Something you are wearing this week
|carved resin cuffs both from etsy // 'eco-plastic' lace bracelet by Batucada.|
This could just as easily have gone under the 'trying out' category. I've always been too cheap/lazy to accessorise properly but am trying to remedy this. This week: wristwear-in-odd-materials (...yeah, I'm an accessories noob). Still have yet to master wearing of wristwatch without dramatically smashing watch-face against nearest indestructible surface during wild gesticulation.