|picture taken with flash to capture some of the nuances|
I've swatched the top right (warm light grey satin) and bottom left (warm sooty matte base with very sparse tonal microshimmer) shades from Koju today, along with *ahem* several of the other Suqqu grey shadows I seem to have acquired since then....
Which now live cosily in a large Z-palette (no-fire depotting process here). Core quads 01-05 and 06-08 run across the top half, and along the bottom are EX-05 Usumomokurumi quad (limited edition Christmas 2011), EX-02 Mizumomo blush duo (LE autumn 2012), the darker side of 01 Momozoe blush duo, and EX-22 Nibidama (a long-discontinued relic from before 2010 when Suqqu used to make single eyeshadows and blushes).
Numbered shades are swatched.
|natural light, one swipe with sponge applicators|
1. neutral sage grey from 02 Kokedama
2. silver from 04 Keshizumi
3. taupe from 04 Keshizumi [looks much warmer in contrast to the others here]
4. cool grey from 06 Ginbudou
5. EX-22 Nibidama, a cooler silver-mauve taupe
6. iridescent gunmetal from EX-05 Usumomokurumi
7. light grey from 09 Koju
8. charcoal from 09 Koju
|with flash, to pick up more textural nuance|